Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#024 WHAT RITUAL PRIESTS HAVE TO DO WITH 'KOMARAM PULI'?

I go to news stands everyday , to buy my Telugu newspaper. Telugu is a language spoken by 80 million people.

I use the time to overhear what people say about many things, at the newspaper stall or nearby tea stalls.

What I heard today?

They say that the Guntur District level distributor of the Telugu film 'Komaram Puli' committed suicide , owing to a financial breakdown.

Two ritual priests were talking about the impending collapse of the forthcoming Telugu film 'Khaleja' of Mahesh Babu. The newspaper seller agreed with them. Should I say that they were prophetic?

Or were they just filling their time ? I do not call them time-wasters , because it is very difficult to define 'waste of time'. People have their own ways of spending their time.

Our recent two Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh , made billions after capturing power. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet made billions in their own ways. Should we say that they spent their time wisely ? Should we say that they are spending their time more wisely by dining with billioneers of China and India, ostensibly asking contributions to charity ?

Am I wasting my time writing this blog post?

No comments:

Widget By Devils Workshop