Sunday, March 13, 2011

#033 QUEST FOR HONEST MONEY

I do spend a lot of time on language skills, vocabulary, javascript coding and php coding, because I do not want to live like a parasite on a bank's pension. I am trying to create a stream of honest income while working from home. That income may not be notable. Yet, it boosts self-confidence. Besides, I can broadcast my ideas on atheism and Marxism. The purpose of writing articles to Telugu newspapers is also to use it as an outlet for venting emotions. Most humans have emotions. I believe that even animals,pets and plants have emotions and feelings. They cannot withhold them for long. They will breakdown and perish if they constrict the built-in emotions. This is like a pressure cooker's gasket release system.

I do not find anything wrong in this because, substantially large number of Indians spend their time on cricket and films. The world citizens may spend their time on anything. It is a part of individualism and pluralism. I shall not pass any value judgement on whether they are better-utilising their time or worse-utilising their time. Can they comment on how I spend my time?

No comments:

Widget By Devils Workshop